- Hits: 1115
I bought this unit and I like it because it is very quiet so that I can sleep with no problem. Also, it has LED light warning so that if my room air is not good, red light shows on top left hole. If my room air is clean, it gives blue light. It works very fast with super strong air pump. My office is in downtown and the air quality is pretty bad. When I smoke in the office, this coway air gets rid of smoking smell so good, nobody notices next morning. I think this coway air is a competitor of iq air, blu air, and rabbit air. But, I like this one since it has nice design and very quiet.
- 5 year warranty
- upto 2~3 year filter life
- nice design
- very quiet and automatic settings
- LED warning light for air quality
- works good for pollen
- no smoking smell
- no remote control, if you are lazy. but, you can setup for automatic setting so when it is dark, it slows down.
- small size, if you think bigger size works better. I think it is good up to 300 sq ft.
If you are looking for something under $100, this product is more. But, you pay for the price. If you are looking for iq air or blu air, coway air purifier is reasonable and works very good for allergy problem and flu.